Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

What I'd like  to tell you and to show in my blog?


In 2010 I was in Mexico, in Veracruz. I liked this city on the ocean beach. But the more I saw its wonderful historical places the more I saw significant quantity of abandoned and ruined buildings. It was living houses that banks took from people who couldn't pay loans, or bills, commercials and offices of unsuccessful businessmen... This sad pictures remembered times soon after World War П.It seemed that crisis began in Mexican States more than 50 years ago and still in a progress.
Now I'm in Spain, in Malaga. Wonderful resort place of Mediterranea! But as soon as I began to look more attentively the picture reminded me of trip to Veracruz. I decided to make some kind of investigations and show step by step as much as I can do.
Well, it's only introduction. The first picture is prepared... And tomorrow I'll place it on my blog. Sometimes I hope to make commentaries, if I'll be able. But mostly I'll show you how day by day life and business come to an end and buildings and rooms are ruined.
So, wait for the first report.


No comments:

Post a Comment