Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Hello! I already prepared the page, but something happened with my work. May be connection was broken...
So I need to begin one more time. I made a picture of the Alameda Principal map. There is no houses but later I'll try to show them especially those abandoned placed to which my blog devoted. In order to save page I'll make it by separated pieces although I like totally prepared.



Now about the next buildings, 34 1nd 36. They look very nice and has no adv about sale or rent. On the ground floor some small enterprises are working. Bit their neighbour soon after them is empty. You can see the attempt to improve the facade. And I show you the forst time the adopted method to prevent illegal occupation by the homeless people - bricklaying in the entrance hole. It looks really awfull!

No comments:

Post a Comment