Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Hello or Hola! Today I decided to show more thgan one buiding thought my first idea was to describe one by one. But hot weather - +34 made me make some corrections. 
I found that sometimes buildings can look nice especially if they belong to the banks or the governmental bodies. Normal! Thay need to be like that in spite of crisis! Look at them and then at their neighbours.


This belongs to Junta de Andalusia.




And side by side - bank.
                  And close to them on the corner - free place from the demolished
building. May be it was so ugly that could spoil all the picture. 



Now fron the right side offers of the empty spaces as well as from the lefrt side.
Sometimes not only big apartment but the whole floor.


And I'm now close to the house N12. As you can see it's difficult to know what's number has building, they are not on the every house and differ from each other. At the end - corner of Alameda Principal
and street Puerta del Mar - I think it's N14. Here the corner apartment is available. 



T


No comments:

Post a Comment