Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012


Hola - Hello! After long break I am here again. I was thinking about my concept of this blog and now I decided to change it. What did I do? I tried to attract attention to the great amount of lost, abandined and forgotten places, buildings and space for business. I regret that they are empty and sometimes in a very bad condition. I thought that these valuables made by human beings hands need more care. But it was only on the level of pitiness. 
Now I want to show the same in principle but in more constructive manner. I want to make some advices on the possible future of the empty places, and to show what kind of activities are aroubd them.
So I begin from the right side of Alameda Principal, where it cross street Alameda de Colon till Calle de Tomas de Heredia, approximaterly from house N49. This building with the office of the bank BBVA forms ther beginning of the street - Alameda de Colon. One more building with bank Sabadel Atlantico divides this street from the next one - Calle San Lorenzo. And its neighbour building is occupied by Edificio Ecologico.













House N47 - emptiness. In N45 - free apartmernt and business space available.


N39 is absolutely closed by bricklaying. In 35 - ground floor is free for rent and showes a sign of repair but there is no one person fulfils some work.
What I can say about business? Here you can see nice french bakery and fotocopia - impresion



1 comment:

  1. I tried to develop this blog today. Not too successful but at least a little bit more information. Next time I'll continue.

    ReplyDelete